Yarn Tension Ring Peacock Style-Adjustable-Beginner Crocheting Gift
Yarn Tension Ring for Beginning Crocheters & Knitters
Use this ring to drape your yarn over, instead of winding the yarn around your fingers for tension.
Which way to face the ring when putting it on?
Right Handed Crocheters: Tail Feathers go on your finger first.
Left Handed Crocheters: The Head of the Peacock goes on first.
How to USE:
1. Make your slip stitch and set the yarn down.
2. Adjust the ring to fit your index finger (slightly loose) on the hand that you use to hold your yarn. If you crochet with your right hand, put the ring on your left hand.
3. Slide the ring to just above the knuckle so that you will have more room to thread the yarn.
4. (Right Handed Crocheters) With the end of the yarn and the slip stitch in your hand that holds the crochet hook, tuck the yarn under the feathers, over the neck, and under the beak of the Peacock. Pull the left end of the yarn taught so that you have a good comfortable space and good tension between hands to begin crocheting. (Left Handed Crocheters) With the end of the yarn and the slip stitch in your hand that holds the crochet hook, tuck the yarn under the Beak, over the neck, and under the feathers of the Peacock. Pull the right end of the yarn taught so that you have a good comfortable space and good tension between hands to begin crocheting.
5. Adjust the tightness or looseness of the ring to adjust the tension. If you prefer, you can make tension looser by only using the Peacock's beak as a guide for tension. Note: You can also thread your yarn through one of the holes in the peacock feathers, but not necessary to achieve tension.
You can watch my video demo here:
Peacock Shape Color: Shiny Silver
Material: Silver Plated Copper
Ring Size: Women's Adjustable.
Ring will bend a little to make a size 5-9. Bend ring slowly when adjusting.
Yarn not included.